Many thanks to the OneDay App for sponsoring this post. The thoughts, opinions, and video creations are all mine.
Like many moms, I always have good intentions of shooting and editing family videos to document my child’s development and share with faraway friends.
Yet somehow it rarely happens.
A big part of the reason, I’ve discovered, is that I simply didn’t have the technical know-how to create share-worthy videos. I found the process intimidating, so I just wouldn’t bother.
Until now, that is.
The OneDay App is an instant movie maker that helps parents make high-quality movies with their children or spouses. It comes loaded with fun holiday themes and thought-provoking story sets to capture special times in your children’s development or special memories with your spouse—like this Valentine’s Day one I made for my hubby!
The best part is that the process really couldn’t be simpler…or more fun!
Here’s how it works:
- You open the app, pick a question from a wide selection of fun story sets, and record your children’s or spouse’s answers.
- The app then automatically stitches the recorded videos together and adds music to make quality, priceless movies to share with family and friends.
- And that’s it! The video is ready to be saved and shared.
There are lots of fun story sets to choose from, some organized by events—like holidays or birthdays—and others categorized by age group—like toddlers, kids, or adults.
I captured this adorable one of my 2.5-year-old making various animal sounds. Too cute, if I do say so myself!
To sum it up:
- The OneDay App in iOS or Android versions? Currently free.
- Video editing skills required? Zero.
- High-quality, share-worthy movies that capture special family moments? Priceless.
Now I’m off to make another adorable video of my son. Grab the app and join me!