1. Someone will get sand where there really shouldn’t be sand.
2. Someone’s leg will come into contact with a clump of seaweed and all hell will break loose.
3. You’ll come home with a bucket full of seashells you have no idea what to do with but cannot throw away without risking the wrath of your children.
Good news! Those seashells are the perfect raw materials for a bunch of simple and totally doable art projects. Check out this roundup of fun and easy seashell crafts for kids to get you started.
10 Fun & Easy Seashell Crafts for Kids
1. Seashell Ladybugs from Still Playing School
2. Seashell and Beach Glass Collage from Adventure In a Box
3. Seashell Fish from Crafts by Amanda
4. Seashell Spider from A Moment in Our World
5. DIY Seashell Necklace (Young children will need help making the hole in the shell) from Kids Activities Blog
6. Rainbow Sea Shells from The Educator’s Spin on It
7. Watercolor Seashell Frame from Glued to My Crafts
8. Sea Shell Puppets from Zing Zing Tree
9. Beach Souvenir / Sensory Bottle from Sugar Aunts
10. Seashell and Salt Dough Craft from Teach Mama