It can be frustrating to keep up with all the changes in clothing and shoe sizes, and heart-wrenching to see your baby spring up faster than a sunflower in summer.
Make it fun for your child and more bearable for your mama heart with these fun DIY growth charts. You’ll both love looking back over the years and seeing how your kid measured up (literally!).
10 Creative DIY Growth Charts
1. Go for a classic with this Easy DIY Ruler Growth Chart from Simply Kierste.
2. Kids will love seeing their height soar with this DIY Airplane Growth Chart from Here Comes the Sun.
3. This Tweet Growth Chart from Giggles Galore is sure to please your little bird lover.
4. I love the distressed look of this Arrow Growth Chart from Hashtag Blessed.
5. Personalize your child’s growth chart with this adorable Name Growth Chart from The Crafting Chicks.
6. Pint-sized speed demons (like my 3-year-old!) will adore this Magnetic Race Car Growth Chart from Just a Girl and Her Blog.
7. Complement your home’s decor with this DIY Rustic Growth Chart from View From the Fridge.
8. Document the growth of your littlest wee one with this DIY Yard Stick Growth Chart for Babies from Lip Gloss and Crayons.
9. Who says you only have to measure your child’s height? This Ribbon Growth Chart idea from Meaningful Mama is a fun way to measure all the ways children grow, like in arm span, leg length, and head circumference.
10. I absolutely adore the crisp look of this Striped Growth Chart from Simply Kierste.